Although mine may not have truly been 'still on the assembly line, when the war ended' it was from left over stock.
Bantam T3-C serial # 2764
1. has angled front gussets on the frame
2. data plate 'older style' t3-c and high and tight under the bar
3. drain hole plugged w/ round cap
4. T3 drawbars and the hat shaped sections bolting to the front of the frame (vs. 1 bolt on newer T3-C's)
5. (1) spring hanger w/ holes in it, although it was welded together not riveted.
6. not 100% conclusive as these could have been added at anytime, but it has mil safety chains and combat rims.